We prevent and provide solutions to the Poultry Industry, offering a complete range of products backed by recognized brands of quality and prestige worldwide. In addition, we have extensive service experience, which seeks to meet the needs of our customers and exceed their expectations.
NUTRITIONAL AND THERAPEUTIC
We manage internationally recognized quality brands and we care about the health and productivity of the birds. That is why we offer products such as: Antimycotoxins, Therapeutics and Anticoccidials.
Sanitary solutions through prevention and biosecurity for the poultry industry. We represent leading brands in the world market of both biological products and disinfectants.
- Periodic training for personnel in the management and application of vaccines and in the management of vaccination equipment.
- Qualified periodic supervision of the vaccination process in the plant.
- Implementation of vaccination systems, with various types of vaccinating machines: Accuvac, twin shot, zootec, spra vac, spravac C, Spravacox.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of vaccinating machines on a fortnightly, monthly and bimonthly basis depending on the client and the demands of the machines.
- Free delivery of consumable parts for use with vaccinating machines, kits, syringes, gaskets and valve parts.
- External technical visit of Merial for advice and validation of the vaccination process.
- Plaqueos and microbiological evaluation of surfaces of the vaccinating machines and laboratories in PI of some clients.
- Machine Technician Certification.
- BB chicken quality evaluation.
USE OF VACCINATION MACHINES ON THE FARM (IMMUNIZA)
- Delivery of ulvavac machines, field spravac, sprinkler cart for hens, breast vaccination machine for layers and breeders and Solovac on loan.
- Training of personnel for the management of machines for spray application.
SPECIAL VACCINES TRAINING AND SUPERVISION SERVICE
- Audit and validation in vaccination processes.
- Vaccination audit of the TS-11 Mycoplasma vaccine.
- Audit and demonstration of vaccination to the leg of the Coryza Kitasato vaccine.
- Implementation of a vaccination system in GRANJA calera case with zootec for subcutaneous vaccination of 3-week-old pullets with Gallimune 302, training, audits.
COMPREHENSIVE MONITORING SERVICE (SIM)
Evaluation of the health status of breeding birds through various methods:
- Anamnesis, farm inspection, necropsies.
- Anatomical – pathological evaluation of organs through necropsies.
- Histopathological analyzes and diagnoses.
- Viral characterization by PCR.
- Serological analysis.
Transmission of knowledge of different theoretical and practical subjects aimed at Invetsa collaborators and clients related to poultry farming.
PREMIX AND THERAPEUTICS
- Active ingredient analysis service in food.
- Spectrum 380 (analysis 380 mycotoxins in feed, corn or soy).
- ELISA mycotoxin diagnosis service (Invetsa Laboratory).
- Finished feed mixing efficiency diagnostic service.
- SIMII Comprehensive Intestinal Integrity Monitoring Service.