Powdered porcine plasma with high protein value, used in the feeding of weaned piglets and ideal for sows during and after the lactation period.
It is a plasma obtained from the centrifugation of refrigerated porcine blood between 4°C and 8°C, then it is subjected to a membrane concentration process (nanofiltration) to eliminate 40% of the minerals, increasing the protein value without alterations in quality, reaching a value of 80% on a dry basis and improving its digestibility.
- Improves the anti-inflammatory immune response at the intestinal level.
- Collaborates with general immunity, reducing mortality.
- Increases the growth of intestinal villi.
- Optimizes the response against Escherichia Coli, reducing diarrhea.
- Increases balanced food consumption, daily weight gain and improves feed conversion.
- Promotes a better performance of the animals, obtaining uniformity of litters and batches.
USE AND IMPORTANCE
- In food formulation as a protein supplement.
- Improves weight at weaning and consumption in the first week after weaning.